AVERAGE CUSTOMER RATINGS
Continental CrossContact LX25 SpecsThe Continental CrossContact LX25 has the following specs:
- Load index: 95
- Speed rating: H
- Treadwear: 780
- Traction: A
- Temperature: A
- Tread rating: 70,000 miles
Continental CrossContact LX25 TechnologiesThe Continental CrossContact LX25 is made with the following technologies:
- EcoPlus+ Technology: The tire design uses EcoPlus+ technology, which means the tread is molded into a symmetrical pattern that assists with a comfortable commute. The EcoPlus+ technology improves efficiency, reduces fuel usage, and helps you stop shorter on wet roads.
- Quickview Indicators: The Quickview indicators are tire symbols that make it easier to monitor wear and tear, so you know when to change your tires.
- Comfort Ride technology: The Continental CrossContact LX25 tires have a layer of comfort ride technology that makes your commute smoother.
Continental Performance IndicatorsThe Continental CrossContact LX25 tires have performance indicators that help you identify wear and tear sooner. These tires come with the letters “DWS” printed into the tread design. Once the tires wear down, you can evaluate their performance capabilities based on the visibility of the letters. For example, the tires are no longer snow-rated if the “S” wears out and is no longer visible. “W” refers to wet pavement, and “D” refers to dry pavement. There are three triangles within the tire’s treads, which indicate wheel alignment. The rectangles should wear evenly. If they don’t, you may need a wheel alignment. The tire’s tread channels are also designed with careful detail to maximize performance. The large tread channels push away water when driving, and the special traction grooves work to grab onto snow better to avoid slipping when driving. The tread layout also helps to maximize traction to avoid hydroplaning and maximize safety.
Pros and Cons of the Continental CrossContact LX25With so many tire options available, it’s important to know the pros and cons of each choice. The Continental CrossContact LX25 tires have a lot of pros:
- Versatile driving
- Limited noise
- Tire tread indicators
- 70,000-mile treadwear warranty, more than other tire options
- Noisy over bumps
- More expensive than other tires
Things To Know About the Continental CrossContact LX25 TiresChoosing the right tires for your car is important. You want to choose tires that fit your vehicle and accommodate your driving style and climate. The Continental CrossContact LX25 tires are all-season, which means they offer exceptional performance in all temperatures and weather. With these tires, you can enjoy superior handling and traction from summer to winter. These tires are even capable of handling light snow. Here are a few things the Continental CrossContact LX25 tires have to offer:
- Dry traction: The Continental CrossContact LX25 has an excellent rating for dry traction. This includes excellent cornering stability, dry traction, and steering response ratings.
- Wet traction: The Continental CrossContact LX25 also has an excellent rating for wet traction. This includes hydroplaning resistance.
- Winter/snow driving: These tires have a good winter/snow driving rating. This includes excellent light snow traction, good deep snow traction, and good ice traction. They will not perform as well in snow as a dedicated snow tire, however.
- Comfort: These tires have an excellent comfort rating. This includes excellent ride quality and good noise control.
- Treadwear: These tires have an excellent treadwear rating. This means that they won’t wear down as quickly as other tires.
Continental CrossContact LX25 WarrantyThe Continental CrossContact LX25 warranty adds another layer of protection to these already exceptional tires. This warranty includes limited coverage of up to 70,000 miles with roadside assistance. The tires also come with a free 60-day trial, so you can decide if you don’t like them and return them within the first two months. The limited warranty covers unserviceable tires and damage from road hazards within the first 12 months after purchase. If you have a flat tire, the warranty may also cover the cost of replacing it with a spare and towing if necessary. Customers who register with the Continental warranty program may also be eligible for emergency trip interruption coverage due to a flat tire.
Our Continental CrossContact LX25 ReviewThese tires are worth considering with high-strength, durable materials and a tire design that uses EcoPlus+ and QuickView indicators. With multiple available warranties, you’re protected if you find these tires aren’t right for you. The Continental CrossContact LX25 tires have great reviews and ratings from previous customers who support Continental’s claims. Of course, keeping up with routine maintenance, including tire rotations, is an important part of extending the life of your tires. Investing in the FIXD sensor and app can help you determine when your vehicle needs maintenance. The FIXD sensor and app can read all standardized OBD2 codes on most gas-powered vehicles built since 1996. However, enhanced codes such as ABS, airbag, transmission, traction control, and TPMS are NOT supported.
AVERAGE CUSTOMER RATINGS
At FIXD, our mission is to make car ownership as simple, easy, and affordable as possible. Our research team utilizes the latest automotive data and insights to create tools and resources that help drivers get peace of mind and save money over the life of their car.