Let's revolutionize auto care.We're out to change how people understand car repair and maintenance, and we're looking for people who share our passion for this mission. If you've got what it takes, we'd love to see you join our team.
Reasons to Join the FIXD Team
SALES – No positions at this time.
Web Developer – Marketing
The marketing department serves a critical role in FIXD: finding customers, educating them on the product, and guiding them through the digital buying journey. The team, much like the rest of the company, is fast and data-driven. The needs of the department evolve at a fast pace and the product engineering team isn’t set up to respond quickly to these requests.
The role of the Web Developer – Marketing is to be a technical advisor and implementer for the marketing team. This includes web development for funnels and landing pages, configuring and documenting advertising/analytics tools such as Google Analytics, adjusting the site for SEO, working with the creative team to publish copy and video content, and special projects to allow the team to run experiments quickly.
Because the needs of the team are broad, it is unlikely that a candidate will come in with all the experience required, so a critical skill is the ability to pick up skills on-the-fly and research independently. Also critical is the ability to communicate with non-technical team members and find solutions that work best in the particular context.
The role provides the opportunity to grow a diverse set of technical skills and play a critical role in a fast-moving marketing team that is leveraging millions of dollars of spend.
- Web development, both custom content (HTML/CSS/JS) as well as in the context of WebFlow, WordPress, Shopify, etc.
- Implementing, configuring, debugging, and documenting the setup of various digital marketing tools, including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, HotJar, etc.
- Optimizing web content for conversion rate and SEO
- Special projects, including small-application development
- Self-motivated learning when presented with an unfamiliar problem or technology
- Technical understanding of web technologies, e.g. cross-browser compatibility, cookies and pixel tracking
- Able to communicate timelines and technical trade-offs to non-technical team members
- Analytical and data-driven
To apply please send a resume explaining why you’re a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line of your application email. FIXD Automotive, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.