Let's revolutionize auto care.We're out to change how people understand car repair and maintenance, and we're looking for people who share our passion for this mission. If you've got what it takes, we'd love to see you join our team.
Reasons to Join the FIXD Team
SALES – No positions at this time.
The FIXD team is looking for a Web Developer with strong skills in React, front-end development, and a strong design sense. You would be integral to furthering the development and iteration of our platform including defining the project roadmap and prioritizing features.
- Make improvements to the FIXD platform
- Work with our design and product team to implement new, exciting, and robust features for the platform
- Own every facet of the platform, including build, test, deployment, and maintenance.
- Work cross-functionally with other FIXD teams to guide our product roadmap and create a great product for our customers (drivers and repair/maintenance shops)
- Innate curiosity and a desire to be responsible for all aspects of building FIXD’s software platform experience in a small, highly focused, and growing team.
- Understanding and curiosity in creating well thought out infrastructure, SDKs, open source, and APIs.
- You must deeply enjoy writing and shipping production software.
- Ability and desire to jump into full stack development when necessary to unblock yourself.
To apply please send a resume explaining why you’re a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line of your application email. FIXD Automotive, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.